I like this Fullmoon in Scorpio… and I don’t think it’s just because I am a Scorpio, but I love diving deep intuitively looking at what’s below the surface. Scorpio also represents transformation – a beautiful time of growth when we can learn to surrender to it and really take to heart the lessons we need to grow. Transformation may come in the form of death and re-birth, dramatic change, which has been a strong theme this past month. We are quickly clearing out what is no longer needed to make room to shine!
What do we do with this new void? Fill it with your dreams, love, and light! Trust in yourself, trust in others, trust you are fully supported and capable. Scorpio is also an adaptive sign – but this requires the ability to surrender and trust. Remember, your thoughts and emotions create your reality – you have total power over your destiny.
Let’s look at some other aspects at play:
- Venus’ position places an emphasis on our close relationships. Take time to nurture yourself and your relationships.
- Saturn’s aspect demonstrates commitment & capability to achieve.
- Leo shines on leadership and our ability to step out, and out of our own way. If you feel ego taking over, take a look at where this is coming from, what weaknesses do you need to heal?
- Lastly, this turning point in the eclipse cycle brings us back to January 31st’s Blood Blue Moon. How have you let your feminine strengths shine, your ability to trust your intuition, and lead with compassion? These strengths are what has brought you to this point. Continue to nurture this through your forms of mediation and connection, whether they be art, traditional meditation, or other forms of self-care.
Full Moon Meditation
For this meditation, I would bring out grounding and upper chakra stones and oils, such as; obsidian, quartz, amazonite, Copaiba (or another grounding oil) and Rose, Jasmine, Valor or Harmony. Enjoy a soothing bath perhaps listening to this solfeggio tone.
When you are ready, getting comfortable in your meditation space, take a few deep inhales through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Perhaps move through some Cat/Cow with your breath to help open up the spine, nervous and chakra systems. Let’s begin with Nadi Shodana – balancing breath:
- With your right hand, begin by covering your left nostril and inhale through the right.
- Cover your right nostril and exhale through the left, then inhale through the left.
- Again cover your left nostril, exhale through the right, then inhale through the right.
- Continue this pattern of breath for 5-10 minutes.
When you are finished relax, with a steady, flowing breath allowing your intuition to guide you.
Friday April 27th we are hosting a Fullmoon Crystal Bowl Meditation with channelled messages. All are welcome. Please register here as space is limited. $20
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me: Katie@studio202community.com
Love & light,